Monday, March 30, 2009
Wheeler Farms
Saturday was such a beautiful day. We packed up the kids and headed to Park City. We did a little shopping, went to lunch and then headed to Wheeler Farms. The girls LOVED feeding all the animals. We ran out of time, but we have a ticket to go back and MILK A COW!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe how gorgeous your girls are! And Whitney's little leggings! SO CUTE.
My kids love Wheeler Farm too. So fun.
i love the ruffled leggings! the farm sounds cool, i'm not sure if we've been there. you can always visit my farm, haha.
Your girls are so cute! They always have on the cutest clothes and their hair done so adorable! I love wheeler farm to, we always have a lot of fun there to! My kids love feeding those little goats!
Thanks for reminding me of that awesome place and you pictures are WONDERFUL!! I love them all!
SO cute!!!
I cant believe you didnt stop in and say hi, its so close to my house. Looks like the girls loved it :)
My maiden name is Stoker-I bet we're related-well probably distantly but anyway-I saw your comment on giveaway today and curiously had to come and visit!
Post a Comment