What a beauty!!! She is so blasted cute! btw, your next show is a block away from my house. You should let me watch her or come for lunch or something...
Even though I have never had folgers that is a billion times better to wake up too! she is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is. one of the times I am downt here we need to get her and ava together for a play date!
10 comments:
What a beauty!!! She is so blasted cute! btw, your next show is a block away from my house. You should let me watch her or come for lunch or something...
Even though I have never had folgers that is a billion times better to wake up too! she is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is. one of the times I am downt here we need to get her and ava together for a play date!
She is the perfect picker-uppper! Who needs coffee when you have that cute face to get you going!
What a cutie! She looks quite happy to be waking up! :)
I love her so much!!!!! She is so sweet and beautiful! I love her curly hair!!!!
I needed a smile this morning so I just came to look at Whit and it totally made me smile!
She is the cutest!
Better than Folgers any day! Even better than a Diet Coke, and that's saying something :)
she is adorable...and do we have the same crib?
and you crack me up w/the folgers....
Now That's something to wake up to! What a beautiful little girl... just like her mommy!
Post a Comment