Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bowling with the Fam!

Random...in the past couple weeks, I've gotten all of this for UNDER $15!!! Gotta love
coupons!



Are you ready to bowl Boo Boo's?

Grandma had the high score of the night!
We sure have enjoyed Aunt Sudok and cousin Suvi!

Go Elle!!!
What a good Daddy!




These two are the loves of my life and truly best friends



If you need to get the wiggles out....turn your radio station to 100.7 fm and see what happens. This station is a family favorite!













We have the Funniest kids and I love them soooooooooooooooo much!!!











6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a fun nite! Whitney looks so cute, just like you and soooooo much older than Emily. I love that you got those great deals especially diapers :)

Marci and Morgan said...

They are so SO cute Andra! Gotta love a trip to the good ole bowling alley.

Shauna B. said...

Cute pictures. I love it!

Linda said...

You do have cute girls! I love your pictures. I need your email address so I can add you to view my blog!(if you want to)

The Brimhall's said...

Your girls are absolutely darling. I want to know how the heck you got all that stuff for fifteen bucks? That is crazy. Where are you getting these coupons?

Elise said...

The coupon thing...I am so into that right now the way it worked out with the Garnier Fructis coupons and sale I got 3 products for 97 cents!