Sunday, March 15, 2009
4 years ago today....
I married the man of my dreams! What a joy it is to wake up to my sweethearts warm smile and delicious lips!! What a crazy detour we both had to take to finally find each other, but I'm thankful everyday for the broken road that let us to each other. There is no man I'd rather experience life and eternity with than my wonderful hubby. I love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Funny that I remember running into you the week before you got married! Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe it has been 4 years already! That is crazy. Congrats! I love the passionate kiss!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes me so happy that you are happy!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Happy Anniversary...you two are perfect for eachother and I am SO glad your happy!!
Heyyy happy Anniversary!!!!, you make a great couple!!!! congratulations!!!!! =)
Love, Stefanie Quintana
happy anniversary. i hope it was a great day for you. you deserve it!
hot picture!
HOTTT!!! Happy Anni'
XOXO
wow i can't believe it's been 4 years. we have been friends for a long time. you guys are hot!
Happy Anniversary! Many more.
Happy anniversary!! I'm so happy you two found each other at last. You deserve every happiness and your family is so wonderful!
Post a Comment