Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh My Gosh....

JASON MESNICK = THE BIGGEST JERK ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!

**I'm TICKED and Molly is an IDIOT**

12 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

I have no idea what any of that means, but as your friend I support you- you go girl!????

Unknown said...

I am SOOOO mad at him too! he should have stuck with melissa! molly is fake!!

maggie said...

What the heck, I'm clueless???

Renee said...

Amen, amen, amen! I agree totally and was sick watching last night! I can't wait to see what they have to say on "part 2" tonight...I am such a sucker for this show but truly HATE JASON! On a side note, the whole thing had to have been set up, Molly knew before coming out on stage, and Melissa was paid big bucks to be humilated on National TV...yah think????

easleyfamily said...

how do you really feel??? I'm clueless too, but I think its the bachelor right? You're so funny.

Stephanie said...

I am your sister and I dont think I know these people but i know a guy who knows a guy

The Redford Family said...

It was a shocker. I am sure the show got really good ratings. I am surprised that Molly took him back that easy. I doubt it will work. I don't know what is left for tonight...they keep dragging it on and on. End it..for Melissa's sake! I feel bad for her! She should have kept the ring and sold it. He didn't buy it anyways.

Football Mom said...

Hey cutie! I agree!!! This was my first time actually watching the Bachelor every week and I was totally depressed Monday night! How LAME! Anyway, I saw your cute post on my blog and I just have to tell you, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!! Don't forget that my cute little friend!

Lloyd Family said...

Amen. What a loser.

Shauna B. said...

What a loser! I can't believe it either!

The Brimhall's said...

I'm with you all the way. I hate him!

Anonymous said...

whata cute lil blog! :--) I ran across it while visiting rachels/jon's blog, my hubby and Jon work together :-) and I'm a children's photographer in Fruitland. Darling girls you have btw!