So yesterday I didn't see Matt all day long. We just purchased another Money Mailer franchise and its been CRAZY busy around here! I called him up fake crying telling him I had a flat tire and I didn't know what to do because I was suppose to be at YW in 15 min with all this food in my car. Matt was so cute and concerned asking where I was. I had pure satisfaction in telling him I was on APRIL FOOL'S ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA~Gotcha!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
April Fool's
So yesterday I didn't see Matt all day long. We just purchased another Money Mailer franchise and its been CRAZY busy around here! I called him up fake crying telling him I had a flat tire and I didn't know what to do because I was suppose to be at YW in 15 min with all this food in my car. Matt was so cute and concerned asking where I was. I had pure satisfaction in telling him I was on APRIL FOOL'S ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA~Gotcha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my goodness. so sad for matt. what a sweet guy and husband.
at least he didn't really drive somewhere and then you tell him. i tried to get Kade to april fool's ethan and i told him say "dad, i pooped my pants!" and when ethan freaked out to say april fools! but instead of saying april fools he said "chicken butt" and ethan was just confused. it didn't go so well!
Thats funny! The extent of our April fools: I put food coloring in the girls breakfast bowls and when they added milk it turned purple and then Megan had a gum wrapper with no gum in it and kept asking us if we wanted gum and giggling april fools! :) It was cute!!
That was good!!
Ha ha ha ha I love it. I always trick Burr. Every year he falls for something. I was just to tiered to try anything this year. I was going to fake braking my water but then decided I didn't want to clean up the mess.
Post a Comment