Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's day!

Green Dinner....CHECK

Cute French Braids with St. Patty's Day ribbon.....CHECK
**She's only 16 months old and I can do this to her hair!!!! I'm sooooo glad she got my old hair!!

WHITNEY'S HAIR

Cute little girl dressed in green.....CHECK






Visititing Teaching...CHECK

What a fun day! I loved going to the store and showing off my cute baby and seeing everyone dressed in GREEN




10 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

I can't believe you can get her hair in braids AND she actually sits still for you! She looks SO freakin cute!!

Olivia inherited my hair too- thin and nappy. I got so sick of it and chopped it ALL off today...aaahh!

Oh, and can you please pretend you're my visiting teacher ;)

{natalie} said...

her hair is so cute, i wish i could do hair. i was just thinking tonight that i suck at hair. boo.

Add wore the same green shirt today! we should have met up! i did green milk and green cream cheese for breakfast and that was about it. you are a good mama.

Kasi said...

Okay, you are just amazing. I didn't do anything except dress my kids in green. And Emily just barely became able to have french braids and she's 4 1/2! Her hair is soooo thin, and it makes me sooooo sad!!!

The Brimhall's said...

I love how you get so into the holidays. The extent of our celebrating was green sweatshirts. Blah blah blah. I don't really understand St. Patrick's day any how. I probably should make an effort next year at least for my children's sake.

The Redford Family said...

I wish I was as crafty as you! Elle's hair is sooo cute! I wish I could do that...I can't fenchbraid!

Stephanie said...

Holy crap I saw the hair from the back and assummed it was Elles! I love that Whitneys hair is so long. I should of asked you a wk ago for some good ideas on St Pattys Day. Your dinner turned out great. I will do better next yr. We just wore green but i got some great ideas (thanks melanie and amy) for next yr!

easleyfamily said...

So cute and I cannot believe her braids! I can't believe she'd sit still long enough for you to do it...what's your secret? I would also like you to pretend your my visiting teacher...lots of people have to drive 20 minutes to do their visiting teaching :) however, those people don't live in Utah!!! What a fun day!

Rachel said...

I love how fun you are! Always makes me I wish I lived by you so I could follow in your steps :)

Linda said...

Her hair is adorable. What a fun day! You and Amy have the greatest St. Patrick Days ever. Cute pictures!

Sarah said...

i'm so jealous of whitney's hair, it's beautiful, when did you learn how to french braid...i remember karilyn always did mine up in membership...

fun st. patrick's day!