Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweet Tweets Boutique

Check out my business blog for pictures of this past weekends show!!

http://www.sweettweetsboutiques.blogspot.com/

Thanks for everyone's love and support! I LOVE what I do!!!!

3 comments:

melis said...

Andra-

Im sure that you dont remember me- but my husband used to work with you at Costco way back when...

I found your blog a while ago and I wanted to tell you how much I admire you and your positive outlook on life. Your posts are so REAL and positive.It is so great to see the love you share for both girls. Y

Just wanted to know that I think the world of you. Have a great day!

XOXO
Melissa

Renee said...

Sorry the Utah County show didn't got so well...I sell Modbe and have found similar results! It is really hit and miss. It looks like you have amazing stuff and your set up looked incredible in those pictures! Way to go! Do you have a good vendor that does baby bows? I am looking for some for our soon to be new addition but don't want to pay a ton...let me know! :)

Stephanie said...

I think you are doing great! Soon you will have another baby on the way :)