Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Its almost SHOW TIME!!!
If you get a chance, stop by this weekend at another fabulous show of mine. Sweet Tweets Boutique will be in Lehi and would LOVE to see you!!! I'll have over 60 vendors!!! Lots of feel good items to buy during these rotten economic times.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE the name of your business- that is so freaking cute. I'm going to try to make it- probably Friday- are you going to be there?? What a go-getter!
I'll be there baby! With bells on :)
Yeah!!! I am so happy you are coming to Traverse Mountain! Will you send me a postcard with the info so I can show all my friends and neighbors? Can't wait!
Andra you are amazing!!! I love you and miss you! Call me soon! Love ya oh and Matt what a sweet sweet coment, you are awesome!
Post a Comment