these are GREAT! I want to get some for Benson...
Those are cute! Where did you find them?
They look so much cuter on your girls, than the ones in the commercial!
Hahahahaha I am laughing so hard. I saw that commercial and thought no one will buy those. you kill me!
I SAW those! Hilarious!
Those are so cute! The question is.....if they made a diaper thong, would you buy them? Haha!
Ava is mesmorized by the commercial it's so funny!
I love their tag line..."The coolest you can look pooping your pants". Too funny :)
How cute! Darling pictures!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
these are GREAT! I want to get some for Benson...
Those are cute! Where did you find them?
They look so much cuter on your girls, than the ones in the commercial!
Hahahahaha I am laughing so hard. I saw that commercial and thought no one will buy those. you kill me!
I SAW those! Hilarious!
Those are so cute! The question is.....if they made a diaper thong, would you buy them? Haha!
Ava is mesmorized by the commercial it's so funny!
I love their tag line..."The coolest you can look pooping your pants". Too funny :)
How cute! Darling pictures!
Post a Comment