Kids loaded, car packed and we're OFF!
Our fist stop was Voodoo Doughnuts! They are famous for their crazy flavored doughnuts like the "maple bacon bar" Let's just say we waited in line in the pouring rain for 2 HOURS for a taste at one of these famous doughnuts!! Let's just say I would have waited for 4 hours, they were that good!
Then we we traveled the whole Oregon Coast. I have done this before as a child with my family, but I never appreciated the beauty. It was breathtaking. We stopped several times along the way to enjoy all the beautiful spots.
8 comments:
I am pretty sure that Voodoo donuts is famous for a whole lot more than their maple bacon donuts (wink wink). I am so sad you guys didn't make this trip sooner. We totally good have met up with you. You were right in our old stompin grounds. Glad you guys had a great time!!
We did the Oregon Coast last year and loved it too! Can I just tell you that you are going to have to chase so many boys away from your darling girls!
I definitely think you are brave!
What day did you go to Voodoo doughnuts? I ask because my friend was there on the 9th and commented that he met some people from SLC...that would be funny if it was you!
i love triple D, we watch it before bed all the time. it makes me want to cook. where is a pic of the delicious donuts?
i love the beach and i wish i could live close to one. your trip looks awesome.
Do you have a picture of the inside of voodoo doughnuts or the actual doughnuts you ate??? I want see them if I cant taste them :)
What a great trip. Cant wait to see more!!
So fun Andra! Quinn and I took a trip to Portland in December and loved it! You are right. The west coast is beautiful. So cool you got to see the goonies house! We drove to Astoria but it was dark when we got there, so we just kept going. And by the way, I knew what house it was BEFORE I read the post!! Love that movie! And you for that matter! :)
Ha ha...my word verification was stopho. Thought it was funny.
How fun! I want one of those donuts!
Fun vacation. You are very brave. We have yet to take Braydon further than St. George, and Christian further than Sugar House!
Post a Comment