I am so happy my little family was able to get away and have this much needed vacation. It was so nice to have little to no access to the Internet/phones and really enjoy each other. There is nothing more enjoyable then spending time with the ones you love in such a gorgeous part of US.


Nothing like a room with a view! We slept with our sliding glass door open so we could listen to the waves crash all night


Whitney caught her first wave! Daddy was so proud:-)



Can you see little Whit Whit on Paul Bunyan's boot? This thing was at the "Mystery of Tree's" such a cool place to visit!


Loved, Loved, Loved the Red Wood Forest! AMAZING!!

We drove our van through two HUGE trees!

We ventured down to
Napa Valley. The vineyards were gorgeous! No taste testing for us!


Crossed the Golden Gate Bridge

Drove down "Lombard" street

Another one of Guy
Fieri's DDD. We waited about an hour and 15 for a burger.
Sooooo worth it! They are famous for their cheese skirts around their burgers!




Can't wait to create more memories with my little family!
7 comments:
You were SOOO close to us...you could have stayed with us if I had known. We are one hour north of Napa. Your pictures were amazing. looks like so much fun. I can't believe you did that much driving with the little ones..what a fun family memory!
I LOOOOOVE all those photos! I want to drive through a tree! You have such an adorable family...even though I didn't see any photos of you on the vaca! :) You know we all love to see your beautiful self! I want to take a vacation!!! Love you!
so how was the squeeze burger? we just saw that episode a week or so ago. the trip looks so awesome, it's all so beautiful.
I grew up visiting family on the Oregon coast so seeing these pictures makes me jealous! What a great adventure for you darling little family!
So fun! Thanks for your comment about Tina. Did you know that she got remarried? It's been four years now since Les died. Crazy huh? She's doing really good now. Anyway, I'd love to have a play day. It's time Braydon meet his future wife, Whitney! Ha ha!
Looks like a lot of fun! I love vacation! Thank you so much for reminding me about your hair. I will show Allisen your blog today. She will be so happy :)
You had me at "cheese skirt"...
Post a Comment