Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Herriman Days

We love Herriman Days! Every year our little town puts on a fun parade, has a carnival and then fireworks. We missed being with all of our cousins this year!!!







6 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love the last picture of the girls flying.

summer time is the best. i'm glad you are having a fun one.

ps what happened yesterday? casey said there was a hurricane maybe?

tbergsjo said...

Looks like so much fun! Your girls are so cute!

stalker sarah said...

I LOVE the photos! Your kiddos are so cute! Looks like you're having a fun summer so far! Even if you are NOT watching any of the World Cup! ;) Love your face!

brittany said...

your girls are adorable

Shanda said...

Cute pictures! I was sad we didn't get any of the parade... I too LOVE herriman days! And Lindsey is just TOO CUTE!!!!

easleyfamily said...

Cute pix! Love you and your cute family!