Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Hey you guys"

Name this house????


Here"s a hint....
and another hint....
We just got back from the most AMAZING little road trip and this was one of our stops. Does GOONIES ring a bell? Yes, this is THE house they filmed "Goonies" at over 25 years ago!! I've only seen this movie a ZILLION times and so I was just a little excited. That weekend the town was celebrating their Goonies 25th anniversary and they had a bunch of the cast members there signing autographs! Soooo many more pictures to come.

6 comments:

stalker sarah said...

HA HA HA! I was just there a couple years ago! How fun! We LOVED that little town! Can't wait to see your photos! Did you guys go to the lighthouse???

brittany said...

i can't believe you were at cannon beach. i'm totally jealous. we go to my parents house there multiple times a year, and this is the first summer our kids won't be splashing on the beach and wading in the tide pools. can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

{natalie} said...

awesome, i love goonies. i can't wait to hear about the rest of it. i am in need of a vacation.

can't wait to see you next week....we have to get together.

maggie said...

Sounds like you guys had a great trip! I love goonies! I can't wait to see more photos!

Stephanie said...

I let my kids watch that this last week. We must be on the same wave length. I forgot how much it cursed so I coughed a lot and passed a part or 2 :) Emily keeps saying "that boy says bela bela (throwing up) LOL

Wow this is long. I missed your guts. Call me I cant wait to hear every detail!

Rachel said...

Wow! How fun! I love Goonies!