I often find myself wondering why I have been given fertility challenges in this life? Am I suppose to learn patience? Feel like I've learned it. Am I suppose to learn sacrifice. Learned it! Am I suppose to learn how to save money (for expensive fertility treatments?) Learned that too! I even feel like I've proven to the Lord that I can do it and that I am capable of taking care and loving his little spirits. So why is it so hard for us to have children? I've been having some "female" issues for the past couple months and it makes me wonder about our future and our deep desires to have more children. The stress of my biological clock ticking, IVF cost are thousands of dollars and even that, its not a guarantee and now "female" issues! The stress has been a bit overwhelming lately. My sweet friend Tonia who has had her own sets of challenges in her life posted this on her blog. Thank you for sharing Tonia! I feel a whole lot better.
http://www.youtube.com/mormonmessages?v=8nczw6xHJ0I
8 comments:
I often feel the same way for many different reasons (and the same reason too!) Love you! Thanks for sharing the message!
Andra, you are amazing. I just heard that quote the other day, "Some come soon, some come late, and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come." SUCH a wonderful promise! I have wondered a lot lately why we are given the trials that we are. I will probably never fully understand why I was given my exact trials. But if we can just trust that Heavenly Father knows, maybe we can find some peace in that.
Thank you Andra! No matter what our challenges are big or small I think that is an important message to remember!
You are so welcome Andra! Thanks for letting me come to your home the other night!
Thanks Tonia and Andra. I totally cried when I watched that. It is so true. Sometimes its hard not to feel like screaming hello do you know I am here?? So its a great reminder.
P.S I forgot to say I am sorry that you have had fertility problems and now "female problems" I love you so much!
I've been there too. Good things will come to those who give their lives to Christ. It's sometimes easier to focus on or pain and struggles, but in the end it's eternity that matters. Our joy should be placed in the fact that Christ loved us so much He died for us and that one day all those who believe in Him will spend eternity worshipping Him forever. Wanting a child so much and the love you have for the ones you are blessed with gives us just a small glimpse of the love that Christ has for us. When we have struggled with infertility, focusing on that love of Christ helped get me through. It's not wrong or selfish to desire children of your own to love. That is the desire of Christ as well. To know His children. Reading His word, praying and crying out to Him has gotten my though the toughest times. Thanks for sharing. Stay strong. God bless!
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
“And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 4:7
Stay Strong Andra! I love you and think about you often!
Post a Comment