1. I moved all the toys down to the basement. At least when it looks like this, I can SHUT THE DOOR and not have to look at it!
2. Yummy breakfast
3. Bar stools I got at a garage sale. Its amazing what a little paint can do
4. Pom Pom's I'm making for part of Whitney's 4th B-day coming up
5. Oopsie Daisey is the cutest store ever. Went there today to get the last of the pillows I've been collecting
6. Current book I'm reading. Its good, but definitely written for the younger crowd
7. Getting ready for my Salad/Favorites Party later this week
8. Peach pie I made. Too bad it was NASTY! I hate wasting ingredients
9. Banana Pancakes for dinner with a strawberry whipped topping. Very good~added a little too much pink food coloring. Oh well, the kids thought it was fun
10.You can't really see, but I got the last of the pillows I've been collecting. I will have to do a separate post on that
11. Lindsey's messy strawberry face with buggers only a mom could love
12. Washing messing, sticky little hands
That was my day today, how was yours?



2 comments:
ugh, i hate wasting ingredients too. that happened to me last week. your pillows look cool. i love breakfast for dinner. i'm so glad you did the 12x12!
I need you to show me how to do a 12*12. I was wondering why you never gave me a slice of pie now I know, that sucks sorry.
Post a Comment