Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorites/Salad Party









What a great time we lovely ladies had the other night.  I came up with this fun little party last year where we all bring our "favorite" something and share/trade with friends.  This year I added the "Salad" theme.  What a hit!  It was fun that everyone went home with lots of "Favorite" things and a new salad to share with their families.  After finding out we are not pregnant, I needed some good old fashion girl time.  Time to visit, laugh and forget about the stresses of life.  I look forward to this and my Valentines party every year.  Good times with good friends....nothing better I tell ya!

6 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Those salads look AMAZING. Any recipes?

Unguren said...

The decorations and theme is so cute. I love all the yellow...it is so cheerful. Looks like fun.

Cara said...

How FUN!!! You do the cutest parties!!

{natalie} said...

you decorations are awesome. so glad you came up with that idea for a favorites party!

stalker sarah said...

You are AMAZING!!! I'm so jeaous I've never been to one of your fabulous parties! That looks like so much fun! Love you!

Stephanie said...

That party was sooooooo fun, I loved it and I love you!