Do you ever have one of those days when you feel like your heart is literally broken? I had one of those days yesterday. Sometimes things happen and the pain is so unbearable,you wonder how you can pick up all the pieces of your broken heart. I cried quite a bit yesterday and then I woke up at 3am and cried some more. Everyone has trials, I know....I was reminded of mine yesterday. Thank you for everyone that supports and loves our little family. Thank you for your kind words and your goodies (they do help!) Hoping for a better today.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I don't know what is going on but I hope it gets better. I am sorry :(.
Sorry for your struggles and trials! If it's what I think it is, I completely understand. My heart breaks with you. You are amazing person and I love you!
Andra,My heart hurt for you also,i cryed alot for you yesterday and have also today.remember what i said,these are the times we grow closest to our savior.Know how much i love you,mom
I'm thinking of you, my lovely. I will keep you in my prayers. Hoping that as days go by, they get brighter. And hoping that your heart heals. I'm ALWAYS here for you! Call or e-mail or anything ANY, ANY, ANY time! I love you! :)
love ya friend.
Love you <3
I love you! Im so sorry for your heartbreak if I could heal it I would. I love you!
Love and hugs to you, my beautiful friend.
Post a Comment