Friday, September 9, 2011

Changes

I may not have the control over the changes that I really want, but I do have control over some changes and this is one that I'm loving!  More to come!!!
BEFORE                                                        AFTER                                         LOVE IT

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Im in love!

Leah said...

Andra,Thank goodness for the things we are in control of.yes i like the door.i love you tons, Mom

brittany said...

looks awesome! love it.

{natalie} said...

great job. now a cool new door handle to complete the look. i bet that cool door makes you happy everytime you see it. it is awesome

Moni'que ♥ said...

It looks great! I like the colour and the style.

Megan B ♥ said...

GGAAAAAASSSSP!!!

Shauna B. said...

Love the door and the color. I want that color in my house but haven't found the time/energy to do anything about it.

Sorry for your broken heart too. I hope your OK!

Unguren said...

That door looks awesome. Good job!