Holy cow she was huge! I love every roll on her. She is simply beautiful! Keep the pictures coming and congrats to the whole family. P.S. I LOVE her name!!!
ok as the mom of 5 & 6 pounder babies, i cannot believe she is 9+ lbs. holy cow you are super woman!! she is so adorable and i love her pretty little lips. when can i come see you???? congrats my friend
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys!!! What a blessing to have her here safe! How is Whitney enjoying her new baby sister?! I bet she loves it! Congrats again and we hope all is well for Mom, Baby and Family! :) Love the Clowards
Oh I love her sooooooo much! I was so happy I got to hold her for a min. In the hospital. I'm so sorry she has been having a hard time. We are praying for you and for her to be healthy! love you!
andra...she is precious! what a beautiful baby! wish i lived closer so i could come see her! CONGRATS to all of you! can't wait to see more photos! ----sarah deLuca yadon! :) in case you can't tell from my stalker sarah code name!
19 comments:
Congrats Andra. Hope you are both doing well. I love newborns...so sweet!
She is such a cutie! Congratulations! We love you guys!
Oh my gosh, she is the cutest squishiest looking baby I've ever seen!!! CONGRATS!!
Holy cow she was huge! I love every roll on her. She is simply beautiful! Keep the pictures coming and congrats to the whole family. P.S. I LOVE her name!!!
She is a such a doll! Congrats! I am so happy she is here and healthy.
Congratulations!!! Love her hair! Wishing you the best!
Congrats, Andra! She is a cutie! I hope your other girls love her to pieces and good luck with the recovery. Newborns are the best!
ok as the mom of 5 & 6 pounder babies, i cannot believe she is 9+ lbs. holy cow you are super woman!! she is so adorable and i love her pretty little lips. when can i come see you???? congrats my friend
wow! what a pretty baby...she looks a lot like Whitney to me. Let me know when your up for company, I REALLY want to come and smooch on her :)
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys!!! What a blessing to have her here safe! How is Whitney enjoying her new baby sister?! I bet she loves it! Congrats again and we hope all is well for Mom, Baby and Family! :) Love the Clowards
She is a doll! Hope you are both doing well.
I'm so happy for you and your family! Hope you are recovering well and that she is doing better. Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! So cute. what a healthy little girl.
So amazing, isn't it? I love both of your girls hair!
Oh I love her sooooooo much! I was so happy I got to hold her for a min. In the hospital. I'm so sorry she has been having a hard time. We are praying for you and for her to be healthy! love you!
Congratulations.. she is an adorable baby!
she's here!! hooray. she looks perfect.
Oh, congratulations on your beautiful miracle!! HAPPY new year indeed!!!
andra...she is precious! what a beautiful baby! wish i lived closer so i could come see her! CONGRATS to all of you! can't wait to see more photos!
----sarah deLuca yadon! :) in case you can't tell from my stalker sarah code name!
Post a Comment