My sister came over last week and we spent the afternoon putting together our neighbor gifts and enjoying each others company. I was so happy the way our candy cane bath salts turned out! So cute and so cheap to make!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I. Am. So. Stealing. Your. Idea. Next Year.
Hope you don't mind....
CUte! By the way...I AM FAMILY...I expect to be invited to things like this :) Love the cute ideas and love you!!!
So cute glad you shared your ideas so I could steal them :) I love my countdown the kids (Karlee) likes to change the date!
I seriously wish I had your energy. I am sorry we didn't get the tile frames done. Do you still want to do them? If so I will have more time after christmas to get them done and can do them for you :). I am really sorry. It won't be long and your baby Lindsay will be here! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment