Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cookie Exchange!!

Would you even believe it if I told you I threw a cookie party 3 weeks away from my due date?? I know, I'm crazy....but I LOVE parties!!!


I refused a group photo due to my perpetual fatness! I had 14 close friends come over and we had hot chocolate, visited by the fireplace and exchanged cookies. I think I will add this to my list of traditions!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was so much fun!!!! I love you and your not fat your cute and prego!

Party of Five said...

I wish I could have come, count on me next time!

Megan B ♥ said...

Yes, I DO believe it :) LOL, I'm going to work on a cookie recipe this year, I promise, hee hee!! Something that won't embarrass me!

Linda said...

Wht a fun idea! Good luck in the next few weeks!

Sarah said...

you add it to your list of traditions and i'll add it to my list of why i wished i lived in utah! how fun!

brittany said...

i love cookie exchanges! wish i could have been there.