Monday, December 14, 2009

Parties, Parties, and more Parties!!!

What a CRAZY week for me! I had 3 parties at my house!! I never thought I would say this but...I'm PARTIED OUT!! No more for me until February! Here are a couple more pictures of my cookie party.




My friend Hillaree is having her first baby a few weeks after me, so here are a couple pictures from my famous "bumble bee" themed shower.



Then it was my "Clements" sibling Christmas party (Joel, we missed you!) I tried to stick to a "White" themed party, but it was harder than I thought. We were also suppose to wear ugly Christmas sweaters, some did and some didn't. This is Whitney with hers. Ya, she wasn't diggin the boobs, so I had to take those off after about 30 seconds!!

The grand kids didn't want their picture taken!

Elle's ugly sweater!

Matt Bro got out dated "Kranky's" for his gag gift!

Adam got seventeen Magazines for his gag gift! Look at his NASTY sweater!!

Elle did not like her Team Edward poster!!

Karlee was bummed she didn't get the REAL smurfs!!

Steph got a deer that pooped out brown jelly beans!

Kari got a kit to help prepare her for menopause!!

Dog pile on uncle Adam!

And the BEST gag gift of the night (I picked it!) was this!!! Framed pictures of my brother acting like a queer in his ugly sweater!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! What a Super fun night we had! We watched Home Alone (a family tradition) and played phase 10! Steph surprised us with Kinder eggs from Germany. It was AWESOME!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was the best night!!!!! Minus me getting a flat tire! Thank you so much for having the party at your house, especially considering you are ready to have your baby soon! Your the best sister in the world!! I had a blast. Merry Freaking Christmas! I love you!

P.S I'm stealing your pictures!

Angie said...

What a fun week!! I so need to come to one of your parties. And I laughed out loud at Whitney's helarious sweater!! Too funny!
Miss you!

Shauna B. said...

HI, are you so ready to have this baby? I know I am! I am being induced on Dec. 31st (yes, it is all in our plan to get the tax break. I hope I'll be able to push him out before 11:59 PM). Good luck with yours!