Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 4 Valentine Post


I got a little behind on my Valentine's Day Post over the weekend.  Oops.  I'm back at it this week with lots of fun things to share.  Have you ever made homemade Fruit Roll Ups?  What a tasty, healthy little treat.  My kids loved them.  All I did was:

Puree whatever fruit you like
add a little honey (I had raspberry honey on hand) 
I placed my silicone mat down on my pan
poured the puree in my pan
baked it for 8 or so hours on 170 degrees
Peeled off and dressed it up!  Worth the long wait.

Giveaway WINNER:
Renee!  
Please email me your address.
andrastoker at gmail dot com

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those were So Yummy. Me and the kids loved them thanks!

{natalie} said...

those look awesome. see you tomorrow!

Unguren said...

I am going to have to make these. My kids would love them.

Unguren said...

Also, in case you don't go back and check my blog, the vase is from Anthropologie.