Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 8 Valentine Post ~The Big Day

The big day finally came! Year #7. I think this was the best year yet! I wish I had taken a photo of all my dear friends. I love, love, love this tradition I have with all my friends. Thank you to those that traveled many many hours to come. I loved being around all these amazing women who are wonderful examples to me. I love you all.













7 comments:

Moni'que ♥ said...

I love your deko ideas. The fresh colors and the gift ideas. You are great, Andra!

Stephanie said...

This was the Best Vday party yet! You are amazing at decorating parties and I loved all the gifts!

Linda said...

You amaze me!

Leah said...

The party looked like it was great.i wish you had taken pictures i would have love to have seen everyone.Mom

Kasi said...

It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I love you to death!

{natalie} said...

i especially loved the braided bracelet. and to whomever made the bingo...my kids LOVE it.

sorry i missed your party

brittany said...

I have been waiting for this post and I somehow missed it! I love everything. You did an amazing job (of course!) One of these years I am COMING!!!