I have a date with my Hubby tonight....
Tonight we are going tubing up at Soldier Hollow with a bunch of our ward friends (like the mini tubes?!)
*********
As I've said before, last year was a tough year for Matt and I. I think every couple has their good years and bad years. My blog is not a place where I wish to "air out my dirty laundry." My blog is my happy place where I choose to share my talents, thoughts, ideas, pictures, recipes, etc. One of my new years resolutions is to date my husband a lot more this year and rekindle that fire and passion that we use to have. It's not that we don't love each other because we do very much. Hair loss, weight gain, fertility issues, step child, ex spouse, among other things, can start to weigh on a couple and a marriage. Our life is stressful, but I love my husband and WE are worth fighting for.
*******
Here's to another fabulous date with the love of my life!
3 comments:
Andra, Have fun tonight. I love you Mom.
Have fun, but be careful! I love you and Im excited to watch your girls! You are doing cute dates I love that, its so important to date your spouse!
Have fun Sledding, we went there awhile ago and had so much fun! I guess it has been a long while ago because I was Pregnant with Wyatt. Ah I laughed so hard I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants.
Post a Comment