How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....
These little Gobstopper Hearts have had my heart for several years now. When they come out, I buy 3 or 4 bags and hope they last me a couple months . I've even broken a tooth or two from these bad boys. Not kidding
GIVEAWAY
If you'd like me to send you a bag, leave me a comment and tell me what you love. I will pick a winner and announce it on Monday. DON'T break a tooth!!!
6 comments:
I love feeling the little one inside me kick...there is nothing quite like it! It is the single most thing I miss after delivery. :)
I love quiet hours + music and sunshine!
I love you! I miss you too have a great day. Oh, I also love Sunday naps, exspecially if I can get one of my cute kids to snuggle with me.
Andra,I love so many things that i could not put them all in this small box. But what i love most is all of you kids.and your father. and oh my gosh my grandkids.love love love those kids.Mom
I love getting into the holiday! I love any reason to celebrate. I love traditions. I love my sister :) I love family! I love Sunday (or anyday) naps with my kids. I love hearing my kids laugh. I could go on forever!
I love seeing all the little details of your parties on your blog! I'm amazed at the cuteness, color, and pizzazz you put into EVERYthing! I'm exhausted just LOOKING at the photos! : )
Post a Comment