I'm going to be hosting a Thrive Party August 31st at my house. Everyone is invited! Even if you don't know me, please come. I am very passionate about food storage and believe everyone should have a little extra put aside for emergencies. I have personally tasted this stuff and its GOOD! Please come and visit, try some samples and see if this is something you'd like to add to your storage. Please let me know if you need directions.
Look Book:
http://www.shelfreliance.com/pdf/parties/HP-CatalogVol2_Complete.pdf
Look Book:
http://www.shelfreliance.com/pdf/parties/HP-CatalogVol2_Complete.pdf


4 comments:
What is a Thrive Party ??
Wish i can come to the party,have fun tell me all about it.Mom
Thank you for the explanation about the Thrive Party!
Yes, tell me about your faith!
Oh sure, that would be very nice! (I always find it interesting to see your ideas!)
Maybe someday, if I fly to USA and I'm near to you.
I hope my English isn't very bad! ;)
(Maybe we can write to email?)
Best regards!
Hey sis I will be there!
Post a Comment