DAY 2
ZUCCHINI
Thank goodness my Mom and Dad's Garden did well this year. My Dad brought us kids some WHOPPERS from their garden in ID. Thanks Dad!
My sister actually taught me a trick this year and I'm going to share it...
*After shredding your zucchini~place the shredded goodness on cookie sheets. Put these cookie sheets in your freezer for about 30 min to an hr (until they are kind of frozen) then take them out and place in your freezer zip lock bags. This is suppose to cut down on the excess water in each bag when they thaw out.* These are my shredded bags for bread. I also have different cuts for stir fry, etc
HAPPY PRESERVING!
4 comments:
I love Zucchini Bread its the best. Im glad we could get the shredder to work!
holy crap you have a lot of zucchini. i made chocolate zucchini cake the other day and it was really good.
YUM! I love zucchini! You are so awesome! And thanks for your comment on my last blog post! You made me smile! Love you!
Steamed onion and Zucchini with pasta. Yummy!
Post a Comment