Starting the day out right...
My sweethearts at the pool...
Yummy cookies my sister made me today...
Ugly yard sign I made for tomorrows event....
Our beautiful Hydrangeas in the front yard....
Antique find. Can't wait to slap some paint on this bad boy......
The girls ready to get their swim on....
Thanksgiving Point Farmers Market find....
The Disney Movie "UP" house that our little town is famous for right now....
Had to have some labs taken today...
Grabbing some pool snack at Good Earth.....
Current book I'm reading "Ere His Floods of Anger Flow"
That was my day today! Enjoy....



3 comments:
I love you and your girls and your Blog! Sorry about the blood work, Ouchie!
HA HA HA HA!! That was your DAYYYY???? LOL, sounded more like a week or a month! Stinky on the blood work!
Fun! :) I need the address to that "UP" house...we've heard so much about it, my kids are dying to go!
Post a Comment