Whitney got her first hair cut at 2 1/2 years old! I only let them trim off 1/2 an inch because I was so scared!! My little Whit Whit has such long pretty curly hair (oh how I miss my old hair!) and she did a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I LOVE these photos! That is the cutest hair ever! You are so clever! I could never do anything that cute with Lola's hair!
She is so darn cute! Love how you braided, weaved etc her hair!
So Cute Andra!! I love those sites that have such fun hair ideas! And how fun to have 3 girls to try them out on! LOVE IT!
CUTIE PATOOTIE!! Love her! Love you! :)
Oh my gosh I love her smile!!! She looks so Beautiful!!! Great job on her hair!
It turned out beautiful!! Thanks for the site recommendation. I always like new things to try with Kinley, though my skills are still in the beginner stage!
Post a Comment