White Trash or Not?
So, a member of our family (not so much my side of the family) said that it's "white trash" to get little infants ears pierced. Let's just say I was ummm...MAD to say the least and very annoyed that this person would feel ever so comfortable to share their unwanted thoughts on the matter. Maybe if we had pierced her ears with hot pink hoops, ya I could see it being a little white trashish....but, obviously Matt and I could care less what others think and decided to make it a very special day for Lindsey and Elle.
BEFORE
4 comments:
Does Whitney already have her ears pierced? Because if not I am sure she is wondering why she didn't get the bling!!! Cute as ever!
When I have a girl she's totally getting her ears pierced at 8 weeks. Now, maybe if I pierced my boys' ears at 8 weeks, that might be a little WT. HA ha. So have you guys seen that "How to Tame a Dragon" movie? The girl's name is Astrid, it made me think of you!
They are so cute! We took our girls to get theirs done...$100 later and neither of them will put earrings in now...such wimps! SO, I think doing it when their little is brilliant...They are beautiful!
Whatever. As long as you aren't chauffeuring her around in an '88 Camaro, I think you're good. :)
Post a Comment