Matt blessed our sweet little Lindsey last Sunday. We had a lot of family and friends come to support us followed by delicious food at our house. It was such a wonderful day and Lindsey smiled the whole day. She is such a happy baby and we are so thankful she is healthy and doing so well. Something cute I want to remember about this day was that somehow Lindsey had kicked off one of her little socks, so she was blessed wearing one sock on! Like Whitney, Lindsey's blessing dress was made from my wedding dress. What a neat little thing I get to share with my girls.
I wished I had gotten a photo of Lindsey laying down flat with her dress on, but this is what her dress looked like minus the pink sash.
I wished I had gotten a photo of Lindsey laying down flat with her dress on, but this is what her dress looked like minus the pink sash.
16 comments:
that is so sweet to have their dresses made from your wedding dress!! What a great keepsake for them. It is gorgeous, you are gorgeous, your family is gorgeous!
The dress is Gorgeous!!! I love that girl!
you know what's funny, i saw the picture of you and the girls and thought to myself "dang that andra, why does she always have to look so beautiful". I need some help!! You should come to denver and teach me your secrets.
The dress is beautiful. I love that you have them made from your wedding dress. I always said I was going to do that, and then I never did. I'm lame.
you guys look awesome. and i love lindsey's dress. it is beautiful. thanks for the invite....
Beautiful family and I happen to think that family picture is perfect...seriously...who is your photographer :) Thanks for letting us share in Lindsey's special day! We love you all!
You are beautiful, Andra! You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You're such an amazing person/Mom/Wife on top of it all! Love ya!
Andra, you ARE beautiful! Ditto to everything said so far! And precious little Lindsey. What a doll...I love that thier dresses were made from yours. I wish I would have thought of that. Glad you had such a special day!
Hey..will you leave a comment on Jenn's blog for me? I would love to get on there, but it's private and I'm not invited..:( Thanks babe!
WHATEVER, girlie! You look just as beautiful as ever! SO TRUE what everyone else said! And I LOVE the blessing dress. It's gorgeous! Wish I could have been there. Your family is just perfect! Miss your face!
I am so glad that you posted pictures!! You are beautiful Andra and don't you EVER forget it!!!!! You family is beautiful as well. Lindsey looks so cute!!!!
What an amazing idea to have their dresses made out of your own wedding dress. If I could go back, I would have done that for Savanna. Your family is so beautiful! I could eat Whitney right up!!!
The dress turned out gorgeous. Love it!
I love the dress! It was so beautiful! I love the fact it came from your wedding dress!
I love her dress and to think it came from your wedding dress! What a great idea! Makes it very special to your girls. And you are beautiful, love your pictures!
Such a pretty dress, that is so special that it came from you dress. What a sweet little family, you and your girls are beautiful as ever!
It's a beautiful dress!! What a great tradition! And NO, it's a DARLING family photo! I know what you mean about the weight. I had all kinds of plan to be down a lot farther by now. We have a neighborhood pool that is going to be my summer shame...
Post a Comment