Thursday, May 20, 2010

BBQ Chicken braid Recipe!

This was a HUGE hit at my house this past weekend. You can cheat and do a much similar version or you can make everything from scratch including dough, BBQ sauce, and crock pot your chicken in seasonings. I had some time so I made everything from scratch and it was DELICIOUS! I got all my recipes from HERE. This is a perfect summer dinner! Enjoy

Filled with Chicken, BBQ sauce, Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese ( wish I had added bacon and onions)
Cut sides so you can start to braid

The homemade BBQ sauce that was to die for! I had left overs that I used to pour on Ribs for our Sunday dinner! YUMMY!
ENJOY!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am coming to your house for dinner!!! Wow I am so impressed!

stalker sarah said...

That looks awesome! :) I will have to make that!

{natalie} said...

that looks pretty good. i made a bbq sauce last week too. we used it for pulled pork sandwiches. we made mel's kalua pork and then put the bbq sauce on that. it was really good and the pork makes a ton, so i froze it in portions in ziploc bags and then warmed it up in a pan. you should try that.

i wish we were neighbors so we could make stuff together. love ya

Sarah said...

i wish i was neighbors with both of you (andra and nat)...the dinner looks great, i might try it...oh man, i have a lot of blogs to catch up on!

Megan B ♥ said...

Yumm!! Did it taste as amazing as it looks????

Linda said...

Looks delicious! Love your recipes!