Monday, April 5, 2010

Reading

Has anyone read these? I've been seeing these pop up everywhere and I hear they are the BEST books ever. These are not my typical reads, so I wanted to get some opinions!

8 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I like them a lot. I don't think they are the best books ever. I am looking forward to reading Mockingjay when it comes out, but I don't give either #1 or #2 "5-stars".

Kasi said...

Read them! I loved them. Obviously, there are what they are. Not great works of literature, but entertaining and fun to read!

easleyfamily said...

Very entertaining reads. I read them both in like 2 days....easy and entertaining. I was hesitant at first knowing what they were about but I really liked them and highly recommend them!

{natalie} said...

i haven't read them. so let me know what you think!

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

I have read them and they are good. They sound a lot more morbid then they read, the author does a good job. They are a very addicite read. However I would not suggest reading them until closer to August, the third book comes out then and it will bug you to have to wait that long to find out what happens.

Angie said...

What's up woman! I have been missing you. We've had a duesy of a few months around here...I feel like I've fallen off the face of the blog world! I'll be back I promise, but you and your family are CUTE as ever!! And I'm really starting to get jealous of all the cute parties and fun friend pics. I want to come!!!! I'm coming down next month to run the Ogden Marathon Relay with my sis-in-law. I would LOVE to see you! Let me know if you'll be around! It's May 15. Love ya!

Linda said...

Loved The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Haven't read MockingJay. Easy read...and like Amy, I couldn't put them down!

stalker sarah said...

I just checked Hunger Games out of the library. Have you started reading it yet?!?!