I have decided to add "Food Storage Friday" to my blog. I'm hoping this will help me (and others) to be more diligent when it comes to building a decent food storage. Some weeks might be bigger than others when it comes to additions, but I hope in the end this will help me reach my goal. This week I added these candles. My mom has been telling me about these, so I decided this was the week to pick them up. They were only $4.50 each. They are odorless, and can burn for 100 hours+.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So fun to see your family! I noticed you closed your other blog... I will be sure to add you to my reader again! :) Congrats on your beautiful daughter! Nothing brings more joy than these sweet babies! :)
xoxo
This couldn't come at a more opportune time. Thank you. :)
Wait, where exactly did you get them? From Emergency Essentials? Is there one close to us?
cool
We have some of those!
Post a Comment