Every year we have a big Easter Party at our house for all my siblings and their kids. Here's a few pictures of our wonderful day.
These are Art Kits I made all the grand kids for Easter. My cute friend Kasi posted this on her blog and I knew I had to make some. I think they turned out cute.
My Beautiful table! I was thrilled how it all turned out
All the kiddo's waiting for their chance to get some eggs!
happy easter! the girls outfits are adorable! You are so creative and throw the best parties. You will have to give me some tips. I am such a blog slacker. I am really gonna try to update more.
We had so much fun. I am still waiting to get the pictures from Matt. Then I will go blog crazy. I love you and your girls looked so cute. Thanks for the cute books the kids loved them!
9 comments:
very cool. i love how you go nuts! the grass tablecloth is awesome
you made them! The monograms on the front are adorable!!!
You are adorable...I want to be your sibling :) Love it!
very impressive! those art kits are great. i love the green/zebra stripes. so cute.
so so cute! LOVE the outfits! and you, of course, are so creative and fun! i miss you!!
I don't think it gets any cuter than that! So beautifu!!!!!
happy easter! the girls outfits are adorable! You are so creative and throw the best parties. You will have to give me some tips. I am such a blog slacker. I am really gonna try to update more.
We had so much fun. I am still waiting to get the pictures from Matt. Then I will go blog crazy. I love you and your girls looked so cute. Thanks for the cute books the kids loved them!
Cute pictures and awesome art kits! You are awesome!
Post a Comment