Monday, April 26, 2010

Today.....

Today I said goodby to my baby brother who is moving to England for 3 years
Today I gave my baby Tylenol for the first time
Today I may have eaten a King size candy bar all by myself
Today I had maids clean my house. Yes, even in this economy. Thank goodness for trade
Today I found out one of my closest friends is having TWINS (many of you know her!)
Today I admired my baby's blessing dress that was made from my wedding dress
Today I noticed my mom's hands are starting to look old, it made me sad
Today I thanked my Heavenly Father for my Family
Today I bought organic garden soil for my garden
Today I snapped at Matt for taking the memory card out of my camera and now I feel bad
Today was a pretty good day, but I'm ready for tomorrow

6 comments:

Shauna B. said...

Sounds a little tiring:)

That's a good idea to make a blessing dress from your wedding dress. Cute!

Kasi said...

ah to have a maid...
and a king sized candy bar..

The Redford Family said...

Twins...do I know her...Costco friend? I wish I could have a maid...instead I clean for work (businesses only...no way homes). What kind of candybar..sounds good!

easleyfamily said...

Who's having twins?
Joel is such a cute boy...hopefully you'll be able to take a visit to see him.
and I want a candy bar...YUM!!!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see a picture of Lindsey in her blessing dress. So sorry I couldn't make it. I love you!

stalker sarah said...

What a day! :) And I think we all agree that we want and could totally eat a king size candy bar ourselves! :) miss you!