Monday, March 22, 2010

New Moon

I know, go ahead and say it....Andra's a "TWI~MOM"

This is all Natalie's fault! I blame her for my love for vampires and werewolf's! This past weekend there was a huge New Moon release party at the Walmart by our house with non other than "Mike", "Eric" and Eric's girlfriend in the movie (don't know her name) signing autographs! If I was 15 I would have stayed all night for an autograph and picture with them, but since I'm not...this side snap was good enough for me! Thanks Elle for being such a fun side kick!





5 comments:

brittany said...

andra you are so funny! sounds like fun.

stalker sarah said...

SAWEETT! I love vampires, too! I can't wait to make Billy watch New Moon with me! :):)

{natalie} said...

what's funny is after the first one i lost interest and haven't even seen a movie. i think it's awesome you took elle and saw the hot boys! why were they in herriman? that's so random.

we need to plan something. when can we get together???

Stephanie said...

Uh you forgot to mention your Awesome sister was with you!!!!!!

Linda said...

What fun! Love all the parties and "things" you do!