
Elle had a dance performance last week and she did such a good job! I got so excited I started shopping around for dance classes for Whitney to start up this fall. I'm learning that most dance studios are seriously expensive and there is a waiting list because all the dace places are booked out for the rest of the year...WHAT???
7 comments:
It so fun to have little girls in dance. They look so cute!
You should take her to my friend's studio where Emma goes. Maybe we can get Livi and Whit in the same class? It's American Dance Academy on 12600 S. and Bangerter.
I've also taken Emma to Elite Academy which is amazing. I didn't have a waiting list for her at all.
we went to the legacy center for $28 a month :) it was perfect for my little girls, but now Addi needs a bit more!
Your girls are so beautiful!
Just wait until you try to enroll her in preschool. I never knew that such little people could come with such big problems!
too badd she didn't get any flowers :)
finally we're flying to there
can't wait see your new baby
they are so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment