Yep happens to me! Andy and I have decided that Lyndsey is truly the messiest kid out there. I can clean my kitchen and turn around and she has ran water down the fridge which is stainless steal so the means I have to clean it again. There will be water all over the floor and the table will be covered in some sort of food. Really! Luckily no poop in the tub for a while though!
Story of my life. Next time I get the house all clean I decided that Braydon and I are leaving until bedtime just so it will be clean for more than 5 minutes.
Hey guys, such a darling blog. LOve It! Hope all is well with everyone. Exciting news about baby on the way. Now we can keep in touch with you guys and know this stuff not 14 weeks later! Take care all. anne
6 comments:
somehow i am not surprised you actually took a picture of the floating poop. ahahahhahahahahahaaaa.
i miss you.
whitney is adorable as ususal
Yep happens to me! Andy and I have decided that Lyndsey is truly the messiest kid out there. I can clean my kitchen and turn around and she has ran water down the fridge which is stainless steal so the means I have to clean it again. There will be water all over the floor and the table will be covered in some sort of food. Really! Luckily no poop in the tub for a while though!
Story of my life. Next time I get the house all clean I decided that Braydon and I are leaving until bedtime just so it will be clean for more than 5 minutes.
Hahahahhahahahaha that is so funny!
I love Whit
P.S that was a ton of poop!
Hey guys, such a darling blog. LOve It! Hope all is well with everyone. Exciting news about baby on the way. Now we can keep in touch with you guys and know this stuff not 14 weeks later! Take care all. anne
Did you break in my house and take pictures of my bathtub and kitchen?
Post a Comment