Yeaaaaa! I have three girls too, and let me tell you there is drama, but who can get enough of cute little tutu's and big pink bows? Sooo fun! Congratulations Andra! I am thrilled for you!
Yeah! That is awesome. We were the same way . . . kind of thinking girl, but matching the first . . . so has everyone else in the family! Too fun. We are so excited for you guys!!!
13 comments:
WAHOO!! I am so excited for you. Three girls are the best. Any names??
I am guessing that you won't have to buy much! Congrats...girls are great!
YAYAYAYYAY!!! How do you know already?? btw...that was my guess :) I am soooooo excited for you!
Congrats!!!! Girls are so much fun!
congratulations!!!! i'm so excited for you,
Yeaaaaa! I have three girls too, and let me tell you there is drama, but who can get enough of cute little tutu's and big pink bows? Sooo fun! Congratulations Andra! I am thrilled for you!
Yeah! That is awesome. We were the same way . . . kind of thinking girl, but matching the first . . . so has everyone else in the family! Too fun. We are so excited for you guys!!!
Im so happy for your family!!! Your going to love making them all match!!!
Congratulations! I'm jealous that you found out already! My ultrasound isn't scheduled until the end of August. I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations! I guess you get to keep trying right??... :)
No, really that is great. I am so happy for you...
maybe matt only makes girls, that's ok because they turn out so cute! congratulations, you1 can name her sarah if you want
Congrats, Andra! Your daughters are so luck to have you! Hope you're feeling well.
How exciting, guess I have been behind on the blogging world for a while I didn't realize! I am so happy for you, Congrats! You do girls so well too!
Post a Comment