Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Elle

Elle had her 7th birthday this month! I can't believe how big she's getting. It's so hard to believe I met her when she was 15 months old!! She's is growing into such a beautiful sweet young lady. We kept her birthday super low key this year due to the broken arm. We just had cousins over and she decorated her own cake. We all enjoyed watching the rocket go off in our front yard. Happy Birthday Elle, we sure love you!!!
















6 comments:

brittany said...

looks like a great birthday for miss elle! i totally remember he when she was that little. she was and still is so adorable. i have been meaning to email you back, i'm so sorry things have been crazy.. but you can vent to me anytime you like. i am totally on your team!

Stephanie said...

We had so much fun at Elles birthday party! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

P.S the kids thought the rocket was the coolest thing in the world!

{natalie} said...

how can it have been that long since you met her? it's crazy. time is going too fast. wow. that rocket is out of control!!

Kasi said...

I can't believe she's so old! I remember when you and Matt met. She was so little!!

Shauna B. said...

She is so beautiful...I hope you're prepared for the line of boys you'll have at your front door in just a few more years!

sudok said...

wow sure she is big girl
I wish I could celebrate her birthday too,suvi must like that.
I miss you guys,tell whtney and elle I miss them and can't wait see her.
I want to see new baby too^^
how are you feeling? tummy getting big?