Monday, August 3, 2009

My Harry Potter Date

A couple weeks ago I was lucky enough to go on a date with my little brother and little sister (funny how I look like the little sister!) Our amazing spouses watched the kids and let us sneak away to spend the evening together. I can't say we have ever done this since we have all been married and started our families. We went to Red Robin and then saw Harry Potter! We had a BLAST to say the least! I sure do you love you guys and Joel, we missed you!!! Thanks for a wonderful evening!!

**This will most likely be the ONLY pregnant picture I post...maybe because I already look 9 MONTHS PREGNANT! I can already tell this little girl is going to weigh as much as her big sister or more!

6 comments:

brittany said...

what a fun idea! you look amazing and not even close to 9 months pregnant.

Marci and Morgan said...

Whatever- you are beautiful pregnant or otherwise! Sounds like a really nice night. How are you feeling these days? Almost 20 weeks!! Yay!

Stephanie said...

I think you look beautiful and I had a blast with you and Adam, we need to do it again at least shoot for twice a yr. :) love your guts!

Angie said...

How fun is that? I would love to get together with my siblings...wish they were closer! And by the way, I agree, you look beautiful...what a darling mommy.

Unknown said...

How fun! congrats on the girl! HOw Exciting!!!

Tiffany said...

you do such fun things! I love it! You look adorable!