love that pic andra! also i might just be in town for one of your shows. haven't booked anyting yet but I am gonna try to do some sweet talking with tj.
Love this picture! It should be on a greeting card or something! BTW- I think I said this before, but I need to take some serious party planning lessons from you! I am sooo not good in that department! And guess what? I'm taking a leap and throwing a Derby party for the Kentucky Derby coming up in May...I may need some fun advice/ideas. I want my table to look as adorable as yours ALWAYS do! HELP!
5 comments:
that is a sweet pic. i especially love their shoes!
love that pic andra! also i might just be in town for one of your shows. haven't booked anyting yet but I am gonna try to do some sweet talking with tj.
What a great photo!
Love this picture! It should be on a greeting card or something!
BTW- I think I said this before, but I need to take some serious party planning lessons from you! I am sooo not good in that department! And guess what? I'm taking a leap and throwing a Derby party for the Kentucky Derby coming up in May...I may need some fun advice/ideas. I want my table to look as adorable as yours ALWAYS do! HELP!
I love this photo so much.
it's great photo I seen matt and michael..
Post a Comment