What's INSIDE??????Monday, April 27, 2009
Good Mail Delivery
This is my cute friend Natalie and her family. We met several years ago at the big "C" and we have been friends ever since. Her and I have a thing for "getting mail." We love to go to the mailbox and hope for something fun inside. Last week I received a package from her with a HUGE delicious surprise inside and I couldn't stop smiling all day long! Thanks Nat!
What's INSIDE??????
What's INSIDE??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hey what a nice surprise to be on your blog. you are the best. i hope you liked the cookies, they got kinda squished in the food saver.
What a nice friend...Can I steal her? There is something about getting mail and knowing someone is thinking about you...you should keep her, but I think I want her too :)
Real Mail is the GREATEST! I'm glad there are those who are keeping this dying tradition alive!
I love getting mail. I sign up for free samples all the time just to get mail! I love Natalie she is so cute. What a great friend!
How fun! What a thoughtful friend. I love getting mail too, but rarely do unless it's a bill!
yeah, nice nat, where are mine!?
Post a Comment