oh my goodness Andra. Look how big she has gotten. I cannot believe how adorable she is. we gotta get ava and here together. Also i don't want to feel like you have to do the birthday thing at your house I know you love to do things like that but if you don't want to it's fine. I really just wanted an excuse to see everyone because its so hard to see people individually and spend time with the family when i am only there for a week. So we can do something so casual. I can bring the cake, ice cream? whatever you want if you decide to do it. no presents just want to visit with friends. so let me know and I booked my ticket the 6-14. tj comes on the 10 and leaves at 5 on the 12th. I am sure we will do a family thing on the 11th. so any other time is fine. if you want to do it.
5 comments:
i cannot get over how big she's getting. love the no pants look!
me too!
I love this picture its so cute!!!
I love the expression on her face! It says "Uh, how did I get up here? I'm not complainin'; just askin'."
oh my goodness Andra. Look how big she has gotten. I cannot believe how adorable she is. we gotta get ava and here together. Also i don't want to feel like you have to do the birthday thing at your house I know you love to do things like that but if you don't want to it's fine. I really just wanted an excuse to see everyone because its so hard to see people individually and spend time with the family when i am only there for a week. So we can do something so casual. I can bring the cake, ice cream? whatever you want if you decide to do it. no presents just want to visit with friends. so let me know and I booked my ticket the 6-14. tj comes on the 10 and leaves at 5 on the 12th. I am sure we will do a family thing on the 11th. so any other time is fine. if you want to do it.
Post a Comment