Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Whitney is crazy!!

I just had to take a minute out of my day to let everyone know the latest with our Whitney. I have been working from home recently and it seems every time I get on the phone in my office, Whitney will come over and bang on the french doors and start yelling for her Dad-Da! I love the affection, but it is not very good for business!!

Another thing is leaving the house. I cannot leave without her being left by the garage door crying. So, I pick her up and give her about five minutes of hugs and kisses before I go. Then, she still cries anyway...:(

Whitney is into EVERYTHING now. She loves playing the game ("Look what I have that I am not supposed to have!, Try and catch me!") . I love that game. Usually, Andra and I are chasing her while she is putting the fork, coins, bolts, or whatever hazardous object she can find into her mouth!

Yesterday, Andra called to tell me that Whitney had found the Valentines gift I had stashed for Andra. This struck me as odd, since the bag was in a cabinet that I don't think Andra nor I had ever opened ONCE since moving in our home! How in the world did she get to it!!

Despite Whitney's recent mischievous behavior, she is a ton of fun....nothing really compares to opening the door to the house and having her run to me with her arms up high to pick her up.

Matt

5 comments:

Renee said...

I have one of those at my house... I love and hate this age! Andra, you have a link to the Birnel Family...how do you know them? Britney Birnel is my cousin. Funny!

Stephanie said...

I love Whitney she is so cute!

Linda said...

Your "fun" is just beginning!

{natalie} said...

sweet post matt. it's always nice to hear about the daddy love

♥ ♥ ♥ MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

hahaha matt, you make me smile, i realy want to know your family,they are so special, i love you bro! say hi to your beautiful girls!!!!
how funny whitney found andra´s gift hahahahaha
love stefanie quintana.