Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GREAT NEWS.....

I have lost.....



Pounds
No, I haven't died..ha ha. I've just been so determined to get this weight off that I've literally been living at the gym. It feels good to FINALLY be back to my old work out self! I still have a looooong way to go......

6 comments:

brittany said...

WOOHOO!!! Way to go Andra. That is the one and only reason I am anxious to get this bambino out of me, I want to lose some serious weight. You'll have to send me your tips.

easleyfamily said...

way to go, idaho!!! Send me some of your motivation :) So, I'm going to Kentucky in march with Nicole, Alli, Beth, Jill, and Sarah...wanna come for a quick girls weekend?

Stephanie said...

Thats awesome! Im jealous!

Linda said...

Congratulations Andra!

Shauna B. said...

You're awsome! Losing weight is so hard to do!

Sarah said...

doesn't it feel so good to work out and, burn calories and loose weight? yeah i wouldn't know but good for you!