Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008 ~ Take 1

Christmas was a lot of fun this year! We had our annual gag gift party at my brother and his wife's house...good times! My good friend Natalie threw her annual nasty Christmas sweater party...hilarious! Can't wait for next year.





My Brother Adam took the kids on the ride of their lives...behind his 4 wheeler!




These turned out so cute, I had to take a picture! They were the treats I brought out to Adam and Kari's house...I have some fun ideas for the future!!!!


These were my "neighbor" gifts I made! I thought they were cute and they were filled with yummy carmel corn. We spent FHE taking them around to about 20 families.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your christmas Pictures. I cannot believe how much snow there is. your girls are so cute. whit is growing too fast we need to get her and ava together next time i am in town.

Linda said...

Fun and cute pictures! I love your Santa bags (filled with caramel corn!)